Thinking about studying the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Melbourne? Come along to this lecture to learn more about the principles of clinical practice.
About the lecture
Meet Ted Whittem, Head of the Melbourne Veterinary School and Carol Bradley, Surgery Tutor and Clinical Skills Centre Manager, who will introduce you to the principles of clinical practice, undertaken in third year of the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Be amazed at the technology and props used for teaching surgery techniques.
- Date: 17 August
- Time: 6.00pm – 7.30pm
- Location: University of Melbourne Veterinary Hospital - Main lecture theatre, 250 Princes Hwy, Werribee
This event is only available to Pre-Vet Club members. Please sign up to the club below to receive registration details.
Sign up to the Pre-Vet Club today
As a member of the Pre-Vet Club you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our world-class staff
- Attend customised lectures and webinars
- Interact with our current veterinary science students
- See our University of Melbourne Veterinary Hospital in action
- Network with like-minded enthusiasts from all over the world
Who can join?
- University students who are currently studying a Bachelor of Science or science-based degree at any tertiary institution
- Graduates of a Bachelor of Science or science-based degree from any tertiary institution
- Graduates of, and University students who are currently studying the University of Melbourne's Bachelor of Agriculture program, who have undertaken or are undertaking the Animal Production Health Major.