Teaching and Learning
Epidemiology Teaching Tools
An R package for the analysis of epidemiological data. Contains functions for directly and indirectly adjusting measures of disease frequency, quantifying measures of association on the basis of single or multiple strata of count data presented in a contingency table, and computing confidence intervals around incidence risk and incidence rate estimates. Miscellaneous functions for use in meta-analysis, diagnostic test interpretation, and sample size calculations.
Incursion R package
An R package for the analysis of infectious disease outbreaks in animal populations.
- Click here to download version 0.1-18 of the incursion package for Windows.
- Click here to download version 0.1-18 of the incursion package for Linux.
- Master of Veterinary Public Health (Emergency Animal Diseases)
- Graduate Diploma of Veterinary Public Health
- Graduate Certificate of Veterinary Public Health
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Infections Population and Public Health
- Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology
- Master of Veterinary Studies: Clinical Residents Program
- Dairy clinical residents - research design and analysis, epidemiology, veterinary public health
- Veterinary hospital clinical residents - research design and analysis