1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- Within the last 5 years a Bachelor of Agriculture with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%), or equivalent, with a major relevant to the discipline stream within the Bachelor of Agriculture (Degree with Honours) that they seek to enter.
Applicants are also required to meet any specific subject prerequisites and prior academic performance requirements associated with the discipline stream that they seek to enter (see below).
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic performance, and
- The availability of supervision and resources in suitable project areas
Quotas may be applied to the degree as a whole or to individual discipline streams and preference may be given to applicants with evidence of appropriate preparation or potential to undertake research.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board Rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. For applicants who have not completed the Victorian Certificate of Education or the International Baccalaureate Diploma,the undergraduate English language requirements must be met.