full-time unavailable / part-time unavailable
Please Note: This course is not available to international students.
Course not available to international students.
In order to be considered for entry, applications must have completed one of:
1. The Victorian Certificate of Education, including the requirements below. Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection. Final Clearly-In Ranks are published on the VTAC website.
- VCE Units 3 and 4 – either a study score of at least 20 in one of English, English Language or Literature or a study score of at least 25 in English as an Additional Language;
- 2017 minimum ATAR: 50.00
2. The International Baccalaureate Diploma, including at least Grade 4 in English or English B (Standard Level or Higher Level)
3. A senior secondary program, foundation studies program or equivalent approved by the Academic Board including appropriate English language studies.
4. A Certificate IV qualification in one of the following:
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation
- Certificate IV in Agriculture
Other entry requirement information:
- In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider prior academic performance
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board Rules on the use of selection instruments.
- For applicants who have not completed the Victorian Certificate of Education or the International Baccalaureate Diploma, the undergraduate English language requirements must be met.
Note: For applications submitted through the Victorian Tertiary Admission Centre, “middle-band” selection adjustments are made only on the basis of eligibility for Access Melbourne.