150 point program
full-time unavailable / part-time unavailable
Please Note: This course is not available to international students.
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent; or
- a graduate or postgraduate certificate in any discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent; or
- a graduate or postgraduate diploma in any discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent;
- two years of documented relevant professional or management experience; or
- an honours degree in any discipline, or equivalent;
- a curriculum vitae or resume outlining professional experience; and
- two academic referee reports; and
- a personal statement outlining why they wish to be considered for the course.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- if relevant, the professional or management experience; and
- the curriculum vitae or resume; and
- the referee reports; and
- the personal statement.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Admission and Selection into Course Policy.
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 6.5 English language requirements.
50 points of advanced standing in the Master of Agribusiness may be awarded for the completion of the Graduate Certificate in Agribusiness.