Enhance your skills, networks and understanding
- Build on your professional experience in the food and fibre industries, to broaden your understanding of the sector and enhance your analytical skills
- Improve your capacity to make important decisions within the context of the agribusiness industry
- Establish connections with industry mentors
- Learn from the broad range of local and international working experiences and contacts of our academics and students
The Master of Agribusiness was specifically developed for agribusiness and agricultural professionals to further their skills and knowledge in business strategy, finance, agricultural and resource economics, entrepreneurship and the environmental issues that impact the sector.
This course is available online or on campus. Online delivery includes week-long residential subjects.
The agribusiness specialisation is also offered through the Master and Graduate Certificate of Agricultural Sciences.
Benefit from a range of practical outcomes
- Understand the trends and underlying influences impacting the agribusiness value chain and the global environment
- Use methods relevant to business decision making across the core areas of economics, finance and management in the agrifood and fibre context
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data at an intermediate to advanced level
- Critically reflect on business analytical methods, models and tools as they have developed over time for a range of decision contexts
- Understand and define the pervasive elements of risk and uncertainty impacting agribusiness enterprises and industry segments
- Apply analytical methods, models and tools to agribusiness case studies, and define and analyse problems
- Articulate and present discussion, analysis and investigative findings using appropriate verbal and written communication as well as digital media
- Analyse and discuss, within different forums, the application of theory to a range of problems and decision making situations