200 point program
2 years full-time / part-time unavailable
In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed either:
- an undergraduate degree (or a graduate certificate or graduate diploma) in any discipline with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%), or equivalent, or
- an honours degree in any discipline, or equivalent; and
- a curriculum vitae or resume; and
- two academic referee reports; and
- a personal statement of up to 500 words.
In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and if relevant
- the professional or management experience; and
- the curriculum vitae or resume; and
- the referee reports; and
- the personal statement.
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board Rules on the use of selection instruments.
- Applicants are required to satisfy the English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Note: Successful applicants whose undergraduate degree is in a cognate discipline may receive up to 50 points credit. Successful applicants with an honours degree in a cognate discipline, or with a postgraduate degree of at least 100 points in a cognate discipline, may receive up to 100 points credit.