Expressions of interest are open between July – September, for the following year only.
Please ensure you submit your own request - you will be asked to nominate three possible 2-4 week date ranges you are available and your areas of interest to help increase your chances of a placement.
- Acceptance is contingent upon availability of placements in the requested clinical rotation.
- Start and end dates for visits must coincide with the (2-week) teaching blocks scheduling system in place at the university.
- Only visiting students proficient in spoken and written English will be accepted.
- Please note that placements are not available in January.
- You will receive an outcome within 4 – 6 weeks of receipt of your complete application.