Bienvenue Foundation Scholarship
The Bienvenue Foundation Scholarship is made possible through donations fron the Estate of Albert & Constance Bienvenue Foundation. It is designed to assist students in their final year of study in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
Valued at $2500
Four Scholarships are available in 2018
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or the holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- be enrolled in the fourth year of the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM4)
- provide evidence of financial need (preference)
- provide evidence of meeting the rural student criteria (preference)
Terms & Conditions
- The scholarship will be awarded based on recommendations of the FVAS DVM Scholarship Committee.
- Supporting Documentation: the applicant should include a statement of no more than 200 words that details the socioeconomic/financial hardship they have faced. The table below shows the types of additional documentation that can also be used to support your application. Please note that the applicant's family name and address must be on the documentation.
|Family Tax Benefit A||Y|
- To check your rural eligility, please see information at http://fvas.unimelb.edu.au/study/scholarships/scholarship-applications
How to apply
Applications: Open Now
Applications close: 27th May 2018