Cecil C Taylor Bursary
Cecil Claude Taylor bequeathed funds for a trust to be established to award bursaries from time to time to students in financial need.
If you are commencing as a full-time student and studying in the Bachelor of Agriculture or Master of Agricultural Sciences and can demonstrate financial need this bursary could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Award value: up to $1000*
Duration: one year
* Based on 2016 prize
To be eligible for this bursary you must:
- be enrolled to commence full-time study in a Bachelor of Agriculture or the Master of Agicultural Sciences
- be able to demonstrate financial need
Terms & Conditions
This bursary is paid in instalments each semester, after standard Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates
- Amounts are payable as a pro-rata if enrolment is less than full time
- Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period
Recipients are expected to attend an award ceremony. Failure to attend (without extenuating circumstances) may result in cancellation of the bursary.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as At Risk of, or making unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- This bursary may not be available in 2017. TBC