Dr Betty Elliott Agricultural Science Scholarship
Dr Betty Rosina Elliott (dec. 20 March 2014) was a former student of the University. The Faculty/donor's will left a number of bequests to the University, including funds for the purpose of supporting, in perpetuity, a scholarship of one or more undergraduate students in financial need, who have academic ability, and are studying Agricultural Science at the University.
Up to $4000*
Duration: one year
*based on 2017 award
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be commencing or enrolled in the Bachelor of Agriculture
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate academic merit.
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments, after the standard semester one and semester two census dates.
Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*.
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
Recipients are expected to attend an award ceremony. Failure to attend (without extenuating circumstances) may result in cancellation of the scholarship.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- Applications open: Mid-December 2017
- Applications close: 3 March 2018