Eileen Mary Harris Honours Scholarship
Mrs Eileen Harris bequeathed her property at Warracknabeal to the University in 1992. This scholarship was established to assist study and research in agriculture.
If you are commencing a Bachelor of Agriculture (Honours) and can demonstrate academic achievement, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Award value: up to $5000*
Duration: one year
* Based on 2016 prize
How to apply
Terms and Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments after Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates.
- Amounts are payable as a pro-rata if enrolment is less than full time
- Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period
Recipients are expected to attend an award ceremony. Failure to attend (without extenuating circumstances) may result in cancellation of the scholarship.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as At Risk of, or making unsatisfactory progress.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be enrolled to commence study in Bachelor of Agriculture (Honours)
- demonstrate academic merit
- This scholarship has not yet been cofirmed as available in 2018. Please check this page in late January 2018