Irene Rogers (Lowe) Scholarship for Agriculture
Awarded to support women undertaking studies in agriculture.
The Irene Rogers (Lowe) Scholarship for Agriculture was established in 2013 by Mr Bill Rogers AO to commemorate his mother Irene Rogers (née Lowe, 1895-1983), who was the first female student in the Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences and the first female student at Dookie.
If you are a female student commencing or currently studying a Bachelor of Agriculture or Master of Agricultural Sciences, and can demonstrate academic achievement, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Up to $1000*
Duration: one year
* based on 2017 award
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be female
- be enrolled, or enrolled to commence study, in the Bachelor of Agriculture or Master of Agricultural Sciences
- demonstrate academic merit.
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments, after the semester one and semester two census dates.
Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*.
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- Applications Open: Mid-December 2017
- Applications Close: 3 March 2018