Robinson Family Scholarship
Established in 2009 by Miss Isobel Robinson (1916-2010), to commemorate her family, who for many years farmed in the Nagambie-Seymour district and whose brother Frederick Singleton Robinson graduated from Dookie in 1939.
If you have a connection with the Nagambie-Seymour-Yea-Kilmore District or the Mitchell Shire, are a commencing or currently studying a Bachelors degree in Agriculture, be in financial need and can demonstrate academic achievement, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Award value: Up to $4500*
Duration: One year
* Based on 2017 award
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or the holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- be enrolled in, or enrolled to commence study in a Bachelors of Agriculture
- demonstrate a connection with the Nagambie-Seymour-Yea-Kilmore District or the Mitchell Shire
- be studying at Dookie Campus
- be in financial need
- demonstrate academic merit
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments after standard Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates.
- Amounts are payable as a pro-rata if enrolment is less than full time
- Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period
Scholarship recipients are expected to attend an award ceremony. Failure to attend (without extenuating circumstances) may result in cancellation of the scholarship.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as At Risk of, or making unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- Applications Open: Mid-December 2017
- Applications Close: 4 March 2018