Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Scholarship
This scholarship is supported by Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited through the RASV Foundation.
If you are commencing or currently studying in your third year of a Bachelor of Agriculture, or a Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major), can demonstrate academic merit, and a committment to the agricultural industry, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Up to $5000*
Duration: one year
* Based on 2017 prize
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled to commence your third year of study in Bachelor of Agriculture or Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major)
- demonstrate academic merit
- demonstrate a commitment to the agricultural industry and a capacity for leadership
If shortlisted, you will be required to attend a short interview with representatives from the RASV.
Please note that to apply for the RASV scholarship, you will need to provide a statement outlining your commitment to the agricultural industry. This should include details on your desire and capacity to be a leader in the industry. You are also required to provide details of your future study goals and how the scholarship will improve your study experience. This statement should be between 500-1000 words.
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments, after the standard semester one and semester two census dates.
Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*.
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- Applications open: Mid-December 2017
- Applications close: 3 March 2018