Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Scholarship
The award is supported by Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited through the RASV Foundation.
If you are commencing or currently studying in your third year of a Bachelor of Agriculture, or a Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major), and can demonstrate academic merit, and a committment to the agricultural industry, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Award value: up to $5000*
Duration: one year
* Based on 2017 prize
How to apply
Terms and Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments after standard Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates.
- Amounts are payable as a pro-rata if enrolment is less than full time
- Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period
Scholarship recipients are expected to attend an award ceremony. Failure to attend (without extenuating circumstances) may result in cancellation of the scholarship.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as At Risk of, or making unsatisfactory progress.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be enrolled to commence your third year of study in Bachelor of Agriculture or Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major)
- demonstrate academic merit
- demonstrate a commitment to the agricultural industry and capacity for leadership
If shortlisted you will be required to attend a short interview with representatives from the RASV
Please note that to apply for the RASV scholarship you will need to provide a statement outlining your commitment to the agricultural industry. This should include details on your desire and capacity to be a leader in the industry. You are also required to provide details of your future study goals and how the scholarship will improve your study experience. This statement should be no more than 1000 words
- Applications Open: Mid-December 2017
- Applications Close: 4 March 2018