There are a number of different funding opportunities available through the University of Melbourne and other organisations.
University of Melbourne
- Melbourne Scholarships Office
- Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM) bursaries
- Future Generations Students scholarships (for graduate coursework students)
- Residential College Scholarships
- Lorna Stirling Fund Scholarship
Travel funding may also be sought through the Melbourne Global Mobility Office.
This is not an exhaustive list. Students are encouraged to consult organisations including government to investigate further scholarship opportunities.
- Gardiner Foundation Dairy Scholarship
- The Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore scholarships for Singaporean students
Rural Finance Scholarships (up to $6000 a year)
- The Horizon Scholarship ($5000 per annum plus career development and industry experience)
- Grains Industry Undergraduate Honours Scholarships (UHS) ($12,000)
International students should consult organisations within their home country or government to investigate further scholarship opportunities.