Open Day 2018
Do you want to be a part of the next generation of veterinarians, agricultural and food scientists and researchers?
Come and explore veterinary, agricultural and food sciences at Open Day, our largest event of the year, where you can get a glimpse of life as a University of Melbourne student.
Location: Parkville campus – Wilson Hall foyer, MacFarland Court and Elisabeth Murdoch Building
The Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences will have course information booths, tours, exhibitions and demonstrations at Wilson Hall and MacFarland Court, with course information sessions running in Theatre A, Elisabeth Murdoch Building.
Here are our top to-dos:
- Find out about the Bachelor of Agriculture, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or our graduate study courses by attending a course information session and chatting to our knowledgeable staff and current students at our information booths
- Watch our detection and training dogs in action
- Tour our beehive sites on campus
- Get hands-on and learn how to hear for heart and lung diseases in dogs and cats in Wilson Hall
- Get an insight into how farming is being transformed by technology at the future of agriculture exhibition