Fungal and plant molecular biology.
- Plant (Brassica) and fungal (Ascomycota) transformation for trait evaluation
- Plant and fungal DNA fingerprinting for germplasm evaluation and forensics
- Plant soil health: Identification of fungal pathogens associated with yield decline of cropping systems
- Biosecurity: Mitigating risk of incursion of exotic fungal plant pathogens; Development of qPCR diagnostic tools
- Fungal pathogen genomics: Genome sequencing; Taxonomy; Identification of pathogenicity factors
- Biotechnology - Genetic transformation of fungal pathogens and Brassica for cold tolerance.
Associated research groups
Research groups that offer or are affiliated with this capability.
Please contact Professor Paul Taylor: