Facilities and Office Space

Information on facilities, office space, and purchase orders.


You will find a ‘Resources Requirements for New Starters’ form attached to your induction email that will enable you, with your supervisor, to obtain access to the facilities you need for your research project, including a single-use desk and a laptop computer.

All graduate research students enrolled in the Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences may use the facilities at all campuses. Both Parkville and Werribee campuses offer a veterinary library, while the majority of the food and agriculture resources are located in the Eastern Resource Centre on the Parkville campus.

Access to tea and coffee facilities, computer labs, printing and photocopying is available for all students. Your supervisor will give you a code for the relevant photocopier.

Purchase orders and ordering supplies

As part of your laboratory work, you may be asked to order supplies, or consumables, required for your project. Purchases are made through the online iProcurement system. For more information, please contact a member of the FVAS finance team.