Cecil C Taylor Bursary
Cecil Claude Taylor bequeathed funds to the Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences to establish a trust to award bursaries to students in financial need.
If you are a full-time student planning to study at Dookie in your second or third year of the Bachelor of Agriculture, and are able to demonstrate financial need, this bursary could assist with your study and living expenses.
Duration: one-off payment
Number awarded: TBC
* amounts can vary
To be eligible for this bursary you must:
- be enrolled in full-time study in the Bachelor of Agriculture
- be planning or enrolled in the Dookie Semester option in your second year of study in the relevant year of bestowal. You will be required to be enrolled in at least 37.5 points at the Dookie campus.
- You are also eligible if you are studying at Dookie in your third year (no points limit)
- be in financial need (preference)
Selection is based on:
- Submission of a statement demonstrating the educational benefit of studying at Dookie
Students in financial need should provide details in their statement.
Terms & conditions
If you receive a bursary and then do not study at Dookie in Semester 2 2021, you will be required to return the full amount of the bursary to the Faculty.
How to apply
Applications close: TBC