Dr Betty Elliot Agricultural Science Scholarship
Dr Betty Rosina Elliott (dec. 20 March 2014) was a former student of the University. The Faculty/donor's will left a number of bequests to the University, including funds for the purpose of supporting, in perpetuity, a scholarship of one or more undergraduate students in financial need, who have academic ability, and are studying Agricultural Science at the University.
Up to $4000*
Duration: one year
*based on 2018 award
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be commencing or enrolled in the Bachelor of Agriculture
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate academic merit.
- Annual payments are paid in two instalments, after the standard semester one and semester two census dates.
- Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*
- Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
How to apply
- Applications open: Mid-December 2018
- Applications close: 10 March 2019