Eileen Mary Harris Honours Scholarship
Mrs Eileen Harris bequeathed her property at Warracknabeal to the University in 1992. This scholarship was established to assist study and research in agriculture.
If you are commencing a Bachelor of Agriculture (Honours) and can demonstrate academic achievement, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Up to $5000*
Duration: one year
* based on 2016 prize
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled to commence study in Bachelor of Agriculture (Honours)
- demonstrate academic merit.
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments, after the semester one and semester two census dates.
Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*.
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- Applications open: Mid-December 2018
- Applications close: 10 March 2019