Eileen Mary Harris Scholarship
Mrs Eileen Harris bequeathed her property at Warracknabeal to the University in 1992. Scholarships were established to assist graduate and undergraduate students for study and research in agriculture.
If you are commencing a Bachelor of Agriculture or a Master of Agricultural Sciences, and can demonstrate academic achievement, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Up to $15,000*
Duration: standard course duration (dependent upon entry point)
* based on 2016 prize
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled to commence study in a Bachelor of Agriculture or a Master of Agricultural Sciences
- demonstrate academic merit
- Annual scholarships are paid in two instalments, after the semester one and semester two census dates
- Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time
- Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
How to apply
- Applications open: Mid-December 2018
- Applications close: 10 March 2019