Henry Gyles Turner Scholarship
Donated by the late Henry Gyles Turner to encourage the scientific study of Agriculture.
If you are graduate student commencing or currently studying in agriculture and can demonstrate financial need, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Up to $2600*
Duration: one year
* based on 2018 prize
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled in, or enrolled to commence study in, the Master of Agricultural Sciences or the Master of Agribusiness
- be able to demonstrate financial need.
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments after standard Semester 1 and Semester 1 census dates.
Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*.
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not failing subjects, being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- This scholarship is yet to be confirmed for 2019
- Applications open: Mid-December 2018
- Applications close: 10 March 2019