John and Olga Lawless Ziegler Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1987 by a bequest from John Ziegler for the purpose of assisting students who undertake studies in agricultural science.
The John and Olga Lawless Ziegler Scholarship is normally awarded at the start of the academic year by Melbourne Scholarships.
The John and Olga Lawless Ziegler Scholarship provides an annual allowance of $5000 for the normal, full-time duration of your course, paid after the census date of the applicable semester.
To be considered for the grants, you must:
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne; and
- provide evidence of financial need.
Terms & conditions
The John and Olga Lawless Ziegler Scholarship is subject to the following conditions:
- You must enrol as a full-time student at the University of Melbourne. You may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student. For more information, see: Part-time Enrolment and Scholarships.
- You must maintain an academic status of "Good Standing", otherwise the scholarship may be stopped or suspended.
- You give permission for the University to provide your name and course details to the donor of the John and Olga Lawless Ziegler Scholarship.
How to apply
Please check the information at Student Grants.