Robinson Family Scholarship
The Robinson Family Scholarship was established in 2009 by Miss Isobel Robinson (1916-2010), to commemorate her family, who for many years farmed in the Nagambie-Seymour district and whose brother Frederick Singleton Robinson graduated from Dookie in 1939.
If you have a connection with the Nagambie-Seymour-Yea-Kilmore District or the Mitchell Shire, are commencing or currently studying a bachelor's degree in Agriculture, are in financial need and can demonstrate academic achievement, this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Up to $4500*
Duration: one year
* based on 2018 award
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or the holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- be enrolled in, or enrolled to commence study in, the Bachelor of Agriculture
- demonstrate a connection with the Nagambie-Seymour-Yea-Kilmore District or the Mitchell Shire
- be studying at the Dookie Campus
- be in financial need
- demonstrate academic merit.
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments, after the standard semester one and semester two census dates.
Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*.
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- Applications open: Mid-December 2018
- Applications close: 10 March 2019