Tallis Family Agricultural Scholarship
The Tallis Family Agricultural Scholarship was donated by Mary and Peter Tallis OAM, long-time supporters of agricultural education and of the Dookie campus. For more than 60 years, the Tallis Family have farmed “Boorinda”, a property neighbouring the Dookie campus.
If you are commencing or currently studying agriculture and can demonstrate financial need, this scholarship could assist you with study and living expenses.
Up to $2500
Duration: one-off payment
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or the holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Agriculture or the Master of Agricultural Sciences
Selection is based on:
- demonstrated financial need.
How to apply
- Applications open: 1 January 2021
- Applications close: 7 March 2020