Tallis Family Agricultural Scholarship
The Tallis Family Agricultural Scholarship was donated by Mary and Peter Tallis OAM, long-time supporters of agricultural education and of the Dookie campus. For more than 60 years, the Tallises have farmed “Boorinda”, a property neighbouring the Dookie campus.
If you are commencing or currently studying agriculture and can demonstrate financial need, this scholarship could assist you with study and living expenses.
Up to $2500*
Duration: one year
* based on 2018 award
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or the holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- be enrolled in, or enrolled to commence study in agriculture at ungergraduate or graduate level
- be able to demonstrate financial need.
Terms & Conditions
Annual payments are paid in two instalments, after the standard semester one and semester two census dates.
Amounts are payable on a pro-rata basis if enrolment is less than full time*.
* Full-time enrolment constitutes at least 37.5 points in one half-year period.
Students are expected to maintain ‘good standing’ in their course. This means not being identified as at risk of, or making, unsatisfactory progress.
How to apply
- Applications open: Mid-December 2018
- Applications close: 10 March 2019