William Allan Stewart Bursary
The William Allan Stewart Bursary was established in 1999 with funds bequeathed to the University by Dr William Allan Stewart (d. 1958), medical practitioner of Monegeetta.
If you are currently studying or commencing a Bachelor of Agriculture, Bachelor of Agriculture (Honours), or a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Agricultural Science or Veterinary Bioscience and can demonstrate academic achievement; this scholarship could assist you financially with study and living expenses.
Duration: one-off payment
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Agriculture, Bachelor of Agriculture (Honours), Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Agricultural Science or Veterinary Bioscience
Please note, scholars are not eligible to receive both a William Allan Stewart Bursary and a William Allan Stewart Scholarship.
Selection is based on:
- demonstrated financial need
- demonstrated academic merit
How to apply
- Applications open: 1 January 2021
- Applications close: 7 March 2020