There are a number of different funding opportunities available through the University of Melbourne and other organisations.
UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE
- Melbourne Scholarships Office
- Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM) bursaries
- Future Generations Students scholarships (for graduate coursework students)
- Residential College Scholarships
- Lorna Stirling Fund Scholarship
- Bertalli Agribusiness Entrepreneur Scholarship (Master of Entrepreneurship)
Travel funding may also be sought through the Melbourne Global Mobility Office.
This is not an exhaustive list. Students are encouraged to consult organisations including government to investigate further scholarship opportunities.
- Gardiner Foundation Dairy Scholarship
- The Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore scholarships for Singaporean students
- Rural Finance Scholarships (up to $6000 a year)
- The Horizon Scholarship Students studying an agriculture-related degree or STEM degree, in their last two years of study, are eligible to apply
- Grains Industry Undergraduate Honours Scholarships (UHS) ($12,000)
- Rural Bank Scholarship
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carer’s Grant for veterinary medicine and animal science students ($5,000)
- Crawford Fund Victoria Student Award for students admitted either at Honours Level (following a 3‐year degree course), the fourth year of a four-year degree course or in a postgraduate degree (Masters or PhD) ($3,000)
- Russel Harland Memorial Scholarship
- Young Farmers Scholarship Program
- AARN Scholarship
International students should consult organisations within their home country or government to investigate further scholarship opportunities.